Construction projects are complex and to be successful they require advisers with specialist legal knowledge and deep sector experience.
Goodman Derrick has a strong cross-departmental Construction Group that provides contentious and non-contentious advice to property owners, developers, contractors and consultants, the group:
- provides a comprehensive construction law service, from project beginning to end
- draws on its knowledge of the construction industry, built up over many years
- works extensively in the UK and internationally
- takes pride in its ability to offer practical and commercially sound solutions
The Construction Group has considerable experience and understanding of the dispute resolution process. We regularly represent our clients in all forms of dispute resolution from adjudication and high court litigation to ICC arbitrations.
We know that our clients require commercial outcomes and we are skilled in using negotiation and mediation techniques to achieve these efficiently.
Our objectivity and clear-sightedness has been greatly enhanced by our experience of performing third party neutral roles, including as professionally appointed adjudicators and arbitrators.
The Construction Group provides its clients with the following services:
- Contract selection and bespoke amendments
- Professional Appointments and amendments
- Bonds and Guarantees
- Development Agreements
- Novation agreements
- Licences and assignments
- Health and Safety
Dispute resolution services include:
- Claims Evaluation
- Early Neutral Evaluation
- Court litigation
- Dispute Boards
- International Arbitration
Please see our related real estate services.
For further information please contact one of the team.