We have been advisers to businesses and industry bodies in the recruitment sector for 25 years, offering unrivalled specialist advice.
During this time we have acted for the Federation of Recruitment and Employment Services (FRES) and the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC), as well as a large number of successful recruiters. We regularly work with recruitment and staffing businesses of all sizes operating in healthcare, professional services, business support services, and the technology sectors, to name a few.
Continuing developments in the law - both here and in Europe - have made the regulation of the sector, especially complex and dynamic. Our Recruitment Sector Group draws on the extensive experience of its members which includes senior lawyers from our Employment, Dispute Resolution, Corporate and Commercial teams. We are well-positioned to provide prompt, commercial and clear guidance to our clients on the issues which they face.
Our capability covers all legal issues that confront our recruitment sector clients at any stage of their operations, including:
- Regulatory and compliance matters
- Client/Candidate Contracts:
- Client terms of business – permanent placements, temp and contractor supply
- Terms of engagement – PAYE temps, contractors and umbrella arrangements
- Swedish Derogation contracts
- RPO, Master Vendor and Tier 2 supplier agreements
- Employment status issues and agency worker rights
- Employment contracts, policies, commission and other incentive scheme arrangements for recruitment consultants
- Drafting and enforcement of post-termination restrictions and confidentiality provisions, dealing with team moves
- Social media/LinkedIn use, policies, data ownership issues and database rights
- Commission, fee and debt recovery
If you require any further information about the services offered by our Recruitment Sector Group, or wish to make a specific enquiry, please contact Clare Gilroy-Scott or please call 0207 404 0606.