After graduating from Bristol, Alasdair worked for a year as a paralegal in a European Intellectual Property firm before completing his LPC at BPP Holborn. Following this, Alasdair backpacked through Europe and Southeast Asia before returning to the UK where he pursued a number of wildlife photography projects.
Alasdair started his training contract with Goodman Derrick LLP in August 2015.
- 2001 - 2007 Gresham's School, Holt
- 2007 - 2009 Paston Sixth Form College
- 2009 - 2012 The University of Bristol
- 2012 - 2013 BPP Law School
- SCL (Society for Computers and Law)
Out of Office
Alasdair enjoys wildlife photography, playing jazz piano and everything automotive, in particular working on his MGB.