+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Alison Downie Head of Employment to chair the Law Society Law Management Section HR Forum 2016
Alison Downie, Head of Employment, will chair and speak at the Law Society Law Management Section HR Forum 2016 for law firms on Wednesday 16 March 2016 from 10am. The forum will be held at the at the Law Society, 113 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1PL.
Hearing from multiple expert speakers, the forum has been designed to place law firms ahead of the competition in law firm HR management, providing up-to-the-minute strategies alongside plenty of practical guidance ready to implement in firms.
Alison will be chairing sessions from expert speakers on current hot topics for law firm HR. They include Deborah Gray, Director, Totum; Joanne Perry, Associate & Joint Head of Employment, Sherrards Solicitors; Jessica Chivers, Founder, The Talent Keeper Specialists, Rich Dibbins, Digital Strategy Consultant, Conscious Solutions and Olivia Faith-Dobbie, specialist employment barrister, Cloisters Chambers. This forum is ideal for managing and senior partners, practice managers overseeing HR strategy and staffing, HR professionals, and HR advisors to law firms.
More details and a booking form, are available by clicking here.
About Goodman Derrick LLP
- Highly experienced team of employment and discrimination lawyers recommended in the independent legal directories Chambers & Partners and Legal 500
- Head of Employment Department Alison Downie is a long established UK Leading Individual for both employers and employees in both directories and in Chambers European and Global 2013 editions
- Unusually, the team acts for both employers and employees, plus trade unions, nationally and internationally, giving them expertise from all sides, which enhances their skills
- A firm of 30 experienced partners managing a team of 90, organised into specialist practices and sector groups. Founded by Lord Goodman
- Adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, including many household names
- Recognised as leading lawyers by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500
- “The kind of firm that gains your trust and never loses it” Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession 2012
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association, a network of independent law firms, and associated with Levy & McRae, leading Scottish solicitors
If you require any further information please contact:
Alison Downie, Head of Employment, Goodman Derrick at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 7421 7960
James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, Goodman Derrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)7815 846 124