+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Alison Downie joint Head of Employment to chair The Law Society Law Management Section People in Practice
Alison Downie, partner and joint head of employment at Goodman Derrick, is to chair and speak at The Law Society flagship annual employment/HR event for law firms: People in Practice on 2nd March 2017.
Leading speakers will be highlighting the latest thinking and innovative strategies tailored for law firms including Penny Newman, Head of People with Lewis Silkin on the key issue of how to attract and keep the best people. There will also be sessions on managing the use and abuse of social media; the new competency regime for training; employment law update and a snapshot on Brexit and employment practice, followed by a drinks reception. There will be lots of practical advice and tips for delegates to take away and use with their firms.
To find out more about this event and to book your place please click here.
About Goodman Derrick LLP
- Highly experienced team of employment and discrimination lawyers recommended in the independent legal directories Chambers & Partners and Legal 500
- Joint Head of Employment Department Alison Downie is a long established UK Leading Individual for both employers and employees in both directories and in Chambers European and Global 2013 editions
- Unusually, the team acts for both employers and employees, plus trade unions, nationally and internationally, giving them expertise from all sides, which enhances their skills
- A firm of 31 experienced partners managing a team of 90, organised into specialist practices and sector groups. Founded by Lord Goodman
- Adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, including many household names
- Recognised as leading lawyers by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500
- “The kind of firm that gains your trust and never loses it” Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession 2012
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association, a network of independent law firms, and associated with Levy & McRae, leading Scottish solicitors
If you require any further information please contact:
Alison Downie, Joint Head of Employment, Goodman Derrick at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 7421 7960
James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, Goodman Derrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)7815 846 124