+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick act for TomCo Energy plc, the oil shale exploration, development and technology group, on its AIM placing
Goodman Derrick’s Capital Markets team has acted for TomCo Energy plc, the oil shale exploration, development and technology group focused on using innovative technology to unlock unconventional hydrocarbon resources, on its £532,350 raise by way of a placing of 6,262,944 shares on the AIM market.
The net proceeds of the Placing will be used for general working capital purposes and the repayment of loans of, in aggregate, £250,000 which incur interest at 8% per annum and strengthens the Company's balance sheet.
The Goodman Derrick’s team was lead by Dominic Prentis, Partner, assisted by Richard Pull, Senior Associate.
Nominated Advisers were Strand Hanson Limited; SVS Securities plc acted as Broker.
Goodman Derrick LLP
- Goodman Derrick is a leading commercial law firm in the City of London
- We are recognised for providing high quality legal advice across a range of practice areas and for our distinctive, client-focused service
- Recommended across the board in Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession
- A firm of 34 experienced partners managing a team of 100
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association, a network of independent law firms