+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick LLP is pleased to announce that highly experienced Employment Law partner Alexandra Bonner has joined the firm
Goodman Derrick LLP is pleased to announce that highly experienced Employment Law partner Alexandra Bonner has joined the firm. Alexandra joins from Blake Morgan LLP where she was a partner and led the London Employment team.
Alexandra specialises in all areas of employment law. She regularly advises employers in relation to board room disputes, business restructuring and reorganisations and TUPE. She also has a wide ranging contentious practice including specialist knowledge in relation to restrictive covenants and injunctions. Her clients include senior professionals and business people, SMEs, and both domestic and international corporates.
Tim Langton, Senior Partner at Goodman Derrick commented:
“Alexandra is a highly regarded adviser in the employment field and her commercial approach and specialist expertise will boost the firm’s existing offering in this fast changing area. We are really pleased that Alexandra has chosen to join us.”
Alexandra Bonner commented:
“Goodman Derrick has a great reputation in the legal market and I have been very impressed by the commercial and collegiate approach. I am very pleased to have joined the firm.”
Goodman Derrick LLP
- Goodman Derrick is a leading commercial law firm in the City of London
- We are recognised for providing high quality legal advice across a range of practice areas and for our distinctive, client-focused service
- “The kind of firm that gains your trust and never loses it.” Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession
- A firm of 31 experienced partners managing a team of 90
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association, a network of independent law firms
For more information