+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick to host The Recruitment & Employment Confederation technology sector meeting
Goodman Derrick is pleased to be hosting the first REC technology event of 2016 on Wednesday 20 April 2016 from 12:45pm. The meeting will be held at Goodman Derrick LLP, 10 St. Bride Street, London, EC4A 4AD.
The meeting will consist of an informative discussion for technology recruitment members of the REC including updates on travel and subsistence and on all major policy developments in Quarter 1 of 2016; and a presentation on the “future of compliance - where will technology take us”?
About Goodman Derrick LLP
- Highly experienced team of employment and discrimination lawyers recommended in the independent legal directories Chambers & Partners and Legal 500
- A firm of 30 experienced partners managing a team of 90, organised into specialist practices and sector groups. Founded by Lord Goodman
- Adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, including many household names
- Recognised as leading lawyers by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500
- “The kind of firm that gains your trust and never loses it” Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession 2012
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association, a network of independent law firms, and associated with Levy & McRae, leading Scottish solicitors
If you require any further information please contact: