+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Tips for setting up an online business - Julia Weeks published in Pet Business World
- AuthorJulia Weeks
Many pet retailers are developing their online presence in. Julia Weeks, an experienced solicitor in our corporate team has provided some much needed guidance and useful tips for businesses in Pet Business World, the leading magazine for the pet retail sector.
Julia’s article considers:
- Third party retail platforms
- Self-hosted websites
- Domain names
- Protecting your brand by setting up a UK company and registering your brand
- Terms & Conditions, especially in relation to transit of high-value items and returns
- Managing your supply chain
- Customer experience and consultations
You can read Julia’s full article at this link.
For more information please contact Julia Weeks, Senior Associate, Corporate on +44 (0)20 7421 7965 or at email@example.com.
Please not that this article is for general information and interest only and should not be relied upon as providing specific legal advice.