+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Legal assistance for victims of fake investment and fake ISA scams
Fraudsters are currently contacting members of the public using bank branding to promote fake investment schemes, including fake ISAs.
If you have fallen victim to a fake investment fraudster then please take these steps:
- Contact your bank and the bank where the money was sent. You must do this now as the money may be recoverable
- Contact a solicitor with experience of push payment fraud consumer cases
- Check if your bank has signed up to the voluntary Authorised Push Payment Scam Code
- Report the fraud to the police at www.actionfraud.police.uk
- Make a formal complaint to your bank in line with the Code
- If your bank is not signed up to the code you should still make a formal complaint to your bank and any other banks or financial institutions involved
- If your claim is rejected then you may be able to challenge the decision through the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
- And finally, do not take “no” for answer
Further information about our legal service for victims of financial fraud is available by clicking here.