+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Real Estate & Construction Insights - Latest Edition Available
The latest edition of Real Estate & Construction Insights is available to download now.
Our specialist lawyers have provided insight and analysis in relation to several important developments in the sectors:
- New Treasury support for modern methods of construction (MMC)
- The fight against push payment fraud in the property sector
- UK Infrastructure Bank - a timely boost from the Treasury
- Commercial and residential possession claims update
- EU UK trade deal - renewed interest in the Construction Playbook
- Yeezy does it - Tristan Wark addresses Kanye West's appeal for simple legal language
You may also be interested in our next construction disputes webinar , it's called "BREXIT, COVID, What Next? Protecting Your Position and Getting Paid" and we will be broadcasting at 11am on 14 April 2021. Please click here to register
Goodman Derrick – Real Estate and Construction
- We know that our role as real estate and construction lawyers is to meet our clients’ business objectives efficiently and effectively
- Our real estate clients range from private individuals to international corporates, and we advise on a full spectrum of transactional real estate matters across the major real estate sectors, including acquisitions, disposals, restructuring, landlord & tenant, construction, development, planning, finance, tax, and environmental issues.
- Our construction group provide specialist contentious and non-contentious construction law advice to property owners, developers, contractors and consultants.
Goodman Derrick LLP - A London law firm focused on delivering an exceptional service to ambitious businesses and entrepreneurs.
This guide is for general information and interest only and should not be relied upon as providing specific legal advice. If you require any further information about the issues raised in this article please contact the author or call 0207 404 0606 and ask to speak to your usual Goodman Derrick contact.