+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Commercial Break: What to consider when converting excess office space to resi - Chris Barkley published in Prime Resi
- AuthorChris Barkley
Chris Barkley in our real estate team has been published in Prime Resi, the journal of luxury property.
With permitted development rights in hot debate as the Government attempts to reform the planning system, Chris Barkley condenses the current position in relation to office-to-resi conversions, and looks at what the future might hold, including:
- delivery of more housing
- building the UK out of the Coronavirus crisis
- questions remaining over quality control
- long-term impacts on our towns and cities
The full article on commercial breaks in the real estate sector is available at this link or by emailing email@example.com.
Chris is an experienced commercial real estate lawyer who focusses on large investment acquisitions and disposals, development matters, and complex landlord and tenant transactions. Chris’s investment experience includes acting for institutional and private investors on acquiring and selling large scale industrial parks, office buildings and hotel sites.
Goodman Derrick – Real Estate
Goodman Derrick has a strong cross-departmental Real Estate Group that provides contentious and non-contentious advice to property owners, developers, contractors and consultants, the group:
- provides a comprehensive real estate law service, from project beginning to end
- draws on its knowledge of the construction industry, built up over many years
- works extensively in the UK and internationally
- takes pride in its ability to offer practical and commercially sound solutions
This guide is for general information and interest only and should not be relied upon as providing specific legal advice. If you require any further information about the issues raised in this article please contact the author or call 0207 404 0606 and ask to speak to your usual Goodman Derrick contact.