+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick advises AFH on £15m fundraising by way of convertible unsecured loan stock admitted to the London Stock Exchange's International Securities Market
Goodman Derrick's Capital Markets team has advised AFH Financial Group plc, the AIM-quoted leading financial planning led investment management firm, on the creation and admission to the International Securities Market of £15m 4% convertible unsecured loan stock 2024.
The Goodman Derrick team was led by Dominic Prentis, Partner, and Joanna Higton, Partner, who were assisted by Richard Pull, Senior Associate and Tom Boersma, Associate.
Alan Hudson, CEO of AFH Financial Group plc, commented.
“This successful fundraise emphasises the consistent support we have had from institutional investors as we work towards our vision of building AFH into the leading financial planning-led wealth management firm in the UK. We look forward to updating the market on our progress throughout the course of the year.”
Dominic Prentis said:
“We are delighted to have been involved in this exciting transaction and to have advised AFH on another debt listing. Advising one of the first AIM companies to issue convertible securities on the London Stock Exchange’s International Securities Market, which was launched in 2017, demonstrates the strength of Goodman Derrick's Capital Markets team in advising on complex fundraisings for listed clients.”
Goodman Derrick - Capital Markets
- Goodman Derrick’s Capital Markets team has considerable experience of advising clients listed on the Main Market, AIM, NEX and the International Securities Market, acting for issuers, brokers, nominated advisers, and investors.
- Advice is provided in relation to markets transactions, ongoing listing requirements including advising on market rules, corporate governance, AGMs, market abuse, and general corporate law matters.
- Transaction expertise includes IPOs, secondary offerings, rights issues, reverse takeovers, capital restructurings, convertible debt instruments and group reorganisations.
- Further information, including our recent track record, is available here.
- Our listing in AIM Advisers Rankings Guide is available here.
Goodman Derrick LLP
- 32 partners lead a team of over 100
- Recognised as a Top 10 UK Firm for client service in The Legal 500’s Client Service Awards 2019
- Recommended as a leading law firm in key practices by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500
- An adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, including many household names
Dominic Prentis, Partner, Capital Markets, Goodman Derrrick, +44 (0)20 7092 8526 or firstname.lastname@example.org
James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, Goodman Derrick, +44 (0)20 7421 7968 or email@example.com