+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick advises TomCo Energy plc in relation to its placing to raise £3.5m
Goodman Derrick have advised TomCo Energy plc (AIM: TOM) in relation to its placing to raise £3.5m. The placing enables TomCo to progress the development of its 50/50 joint venture with Valkor LLC, Greenfield Energy LLC, and for Greenfield to enter into a new technology license with Petroteq Energy Inc. (TSXV:PQFF).
The Goodman Derrick team was led by Dominic Prentis with assistance from Richard Pull and Michelle Waligora.
For further information
Goodman Derrick LLP
- 20 partners leading a team of 90
- Recognised as a Top 10 UK Firm for client service in The Legal 500’s Client Service Awards 2019
- Recommended as a leading law firm in key practices by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500
- A corporate adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, including many household names
- Our Capital Markets team advise clients listed on the Main Market, AIM, the Aquis Exchange and the International Securities Market, acting for issuers, brokers, nominated advisers, and investors.