+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick host New Banking Next Generation - London Fintech Conference
Goodman Derrick’s corporate team has recently hosted the New Banking. Next Generation Conference.
The evening, moderated by David Gilgur, founder of VimesVC, brought together the London Fintech community and included VCs, challenger banks, traditional banks, start-ups, technology specialists and advisers.
Over 50 delegates contributed to a lively and wide ranging discussion about the future of personal and commercial banking. The panel of experts included: Ivan Kohut CTO of Perfectial, Udita Banerjee of RBS, Tom Boersma from Goodman Derrick, Andrei Dikouchine 3S Money Club and Altyn Sincheva from NatWest.
For further information
Goodman Derrick LLP
- Goodman Derrick is a leading commercial law firm in the City of London
- We are recognised for providing high quality legal advice across a range of practice areas and for our distinctive, client-focused service
- Recommended across the board in Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession
- A firm of 34 experienced partners managing a team of 100
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association, a network of independent law firms