+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick's Capital Markets team advises specialist small-cap broker, Hybridan LLP on the Physiomics plc equity placing
Goodman Derrick’s Capital Markets team advises specialist small-cap broker, Hybridan LLP on the £0.5m equity placing for Physiomics plc.
The Goodman Derrick team was led by Dominic Prentis, Partner and Richard Pull, Senior Associate.
Goodman Derrick - Capital Markets
- Goodman Derrick’s Capital Markets team has considerable experience of advising clients listed on the Main Market, AIM, NEX and the International Securities Market, acting for issuers, brokers, nominated advisers, and investors.
- Advice is provided in relation to markets transactions, ongoing listing requirements including advising on market rules, corporate governance, AGMs, market abuse, and general corporate law matters.
- Transaction expertise includes IPOs, secondary offerings, rights issues, reverse takeovers, capital restructurings, convertible debt instruments and group reorganisations.
- Further information, including our recent track record, is available here.
- Our listing in AIM Advisers Rankings Guide is available here.
Goodman Derrick LLP
- 32 partners lead a team of over 100
- Recognised as a Top 10 UK Firm for client service in The Legal 500’s Client Service Awards 2019
- Recommended as a leading law firm in key practices by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500
- An adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, including many household names
Dominic Prentis, Partner, Capital Markets, Goodman Derrrick, +44 (0)20 7092 8526 or email@example.com
James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, Goodman Derrick, +44 (0)20 7421 7968 or firstname.lastname@example.org