+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick advise on the admission of Quantum Exponential Group plc to the AQSE Growth Market Access Segment
Goodman Derrick’s Capital Markets team have advised Novum Securities and Oberon Investment Group, as corporate adviser and broker respectively, in relation to the admission of Quantum Exponential Group plc to the AQSE Growth Market Access Segment.
Having assembled a strong board and management team of industry advisors, entrepreneurs, and technology investment professionals and having raised £5.2 million prior to admission, Quantum is the first UK quoted investment company to focus solely on building a portfolio of quantum computing investments.
Martin Schwedler, Chief Executive Officer of Quantum Exponential commented:
"Quantum Exponential is focused on investing in the quantum technology sector. Our vision is to offer private and institutional investors access to this revolutionary technology and the companies that will benefit from this step-change in technological advancement. We expect strong returns can be generated from investing in world-class businesses at the forefront of this new technology.”
Dominic Prentis, Partner, Goodman Derrick LLP, email@example.com, +44 (0)20 7092 8526
Quantum Exponential Group plc - https://quantumexp.co.uk/
AQSE Growth Market - https://www.aquis.eu/aquis-stock-exchange/member?securityidaqse=QBIT
Goodman Derrick LLP
- A London law firm focused on delivering an exceptional service to ambitious businesses and entrepreneurs
- A corporate adviser to a wide-range of listed, national and international businesses, including many household names, providing highly-regarded M&A and Capital Markets representation
- Our recent corporate track record is available here
- Recognised as a Top 10 UK Firm for client service in The Legal 500’s Client Service Awards 2019
- Recommended as a leading law firm in key practices by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500