+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick's Capital Markets team advises on the admission of Helium Ventures plc (SPAC) to trading on AQSE
Goodman Derrick’s Capital Markets team have advised Cairn Financial Advisers LLP (AQSE Corporate Adviser) and Pello Capital Limited (Broker) on the admission of Helium Ventures plc - a SPAC (Special Purpose Acquisition Vehicle) - to trading on the Access segment of the Aquis Stock Exchange Growth Market.
Helium Ventures plc (AQSE:HEV) was formed to identify investment opportunities and acquisitions in the upstream natural gas sector, with a particular focus on helium, and was admitted to trading following a successful fundraise of GBP 924,000.
“We were very pleased to work with Cairn, Pello and the wider team on this listing. We wish the board of Helium well as it seeks opportunities and acquisitions within the helium sector where demand has been increasing particularly from the healthcare industry.”
For further information
Goodman Derrick LLP
- A London law firm focused on delivering an exceptional service to ambitious businesses and entrepreneurs
- A corporate adviser to a wide-range businesses, including many household names, providing highly-regard M&A and Capital Markets representation
- Recognised as a Top 10 UK Firm for client service in The Legal 500’s Client Service Awards 2019
- Recommended as a leading law firm in key practices by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500
- Our recent track record is available by clicking here