+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Alison Downie to chair national Law Society People in Practice Forum 28 February 2018
Goodman Derrick partner Alison Downie will chair and present a session at the Law Society national People in Practice Forum on Wednesday 28th February 2018 in London.
The Law Management Section annual forum is tailored for law firms with excellent speakers on current hot issues for law firm people management and strategic planning. This year includes Rachel Crasnow QC on the removal of the gender pay gap from law firms, Tony Jackson on managing and leading lawyers and key note speaker Funke Abimbola MBE, general counsel Roche UK on why diversity in law firms matter.
Alison is a former Chair and current Executive Committee member of the Law Society Law Management Section and will present the employment case law update session.
For more information of the Agenda and booking please click here.
About Goodman Derrick LLP
- Goodman Derrick is a leading commercial law firm in the City of London
- Its teams provide contentious and non-contentious services to investors, asset managers, developers, contractors and consultants
- The firm is recommended in Chambers & Partners and Legal 500, with Chambers & Partners describing them as
- “The kind of firm that gains your trust and never loses it.”
- A firm of 35 partners managing a team of 100
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association, a network of independent law firms