+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Alison Downie to chair national Law Society People in Practice Forum 6 March 2019
Alison Downie, Employment Partner at Goodman Derrick LLP, is to chair and speak at the Law Society’s national LMS People in Practice Conference on Wednesday 6th March at the Law Society, London.
Tailored for law firms, the central theme for 2019 is retain talent and lead into success. Conference topics will include:
- Behaviour and culture in the workplace – leading the way
- Flexible and agile working - what is it and can it work for you?
- How to keep your best talent whilst staying competitive
- The business case for the wellbeing agenda
- Artificial intelligence - how is it being used and how does it affect the workplace?
Speakers include Perry Timms CEO People & Transformational HR; Virginia Clegg, senior partner DAC Beachcroft LLP; Jonathan Bond, director of HR & Learning, Pinsent Mason; Ann Harrison, chairwoman, Stephenson’s solicitors and Nadia Davies, COO Sharpe Pritchard
To find out more about this event and to book your place please click here.
Goodman Derrick LLP
- Goodman Derrick is a leading commercial law firm in the City of London
- We are recognised for providing high quality legal advice across a range of practice areas and for our distinctive, client-focused service
- Recommended across the board in Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession
- A firm of 35 experienced partners managing a team of 100
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association, a network of independent law firms
If you require any further information please contact:
Alison Downie, Employment Partner, Goodman Derrick LLP at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 7421 7960
James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, Goodman Derrick LLP at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)7815 846 124