+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick - Founder Supporters of the Creative Industries Federation
Goodman Derrick are pleased to announce that they are founder supporters of the Creative Industries Federation (CIF) alongside 200 organisations and senior individuals from the UK's creative industries.
CIF is a membership organisation that "represents the views of the UK's creative industries, while challenging and assisting the sector to stay ahead of the international competition."
It is the brainchild of Sir John Sorrell and other senior figures from the cultural and creative industries who "came together to try to find a way of giving the sector a stronger and more unified voice."
Paul Herbert, Goodman Derrick's head of Media, Communications, and Technology, commented:
"There are many organisations that do a great job of representing the various sectors of our cultural and creative industries but CIF's whole industry approach is new and it's also long overdue. Congratulations to them on a highly successful launch, we are delighted to be founder supporters and we're looking forward to a long association."
About Goodman Derrick
- Goodman Derrick LLP is a commercial law firm in the City of London offering best in class expertise across a range of practice areas and a distinctive, client-focussed service.
- The firm is made up of 30 experienced partners managing a team of 90, organised into specialist practice and sector groups.
- Recognised as leading lawyers by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500.
- “The kind of firm that gains your trust and never loses it”, Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession.
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association, a network of independent law firms.
For more information
For more information please contact:
Paul Herbert, Partner, Goodman Derrick at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 7421 7922, or
James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, Goodman Derrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)7815 846 124