+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Legal Netlink Alliance's inaugural global conference will be held in London from 18 to 20 May 2017
Legal Netlink Alliance - a global alliance of independent law firms offering local knowledge and expertise from 38 countries around the world – will be holding its inaugural global conference in London from 18 to 20 May 2017.
The conference, which is being hosted by the City law firm Goodman Derrick LLP, will welcome delegates from around the world and will provide a unique opportunity to celebrate the alliance and to develop business relationships across markets and jurisdictions.
Tim Langton, Senior Partner of Goodman Derrick, commented: “we are very pleased to be welcoming so many friends and colleagues to the conference. It is a tremendous opportunity to extend the hand of friendship to our global partners. This alliance is about strong business relationships and shared values and we are confident that the 2017 conference programme will help us develop both.”
Legal Netlink Alliance
Legal Netlink Alliance is a global alliance of carefully selected, midsized independent law firms. Firms are selected for membership because they represent a high level of quality and integrity in the legal service they provide. The network’s membership of first class law firms enables clients to have access to quality legal representation virtually anywhere in the world.
Goodman Derrick LLP
Goodman Derrick is a leading commercial law firm in the City of London.
We are recognised for providing high quality legal advice across a range of practice areas and for our distinctive, client-focused service.
- 31 partners leading a team of over 90
- A recognised adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, including many household names
- Recommended as a leading law firm in key practices by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500
- A founder member of Legal Netlink Alliance, please see the international section of our website for more information
- Founded in 1954 by Lord Goodman and established as a limited liability partnership in 2006
If you require any further information please contact:
James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, Goodman Derrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)7815 846 124