+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Paul McAndrews and James Fieldsend, Commercial Property Litigation, 2nd Edition, a practical handbook for property litigators
The second edition of Commercial Property Litigation by James Fieldsend of Tanfield Chambers and Paul McAndrews of Goodman Derrick will be published by Jordan Publishing on 1st March 2015. The edition is a fully updated version of the well known handbook for property litigators. It combines an “analysis of the relevant substantive law and procedure with practical know-how focussing on common issues and problems faced by the property litigator”. Precedents and checklists are also included in an accompanying CD-ROM.
The edition covers:
- Invalidity of Notices
- Lease Renewals
- Dilapidations and Repairing Obligations
- Assignment and Subletting, Change of Use and Alterations
- Landlord and Tenant (Covenants) Act 1995
- Side Letters and Variations of Leases
- Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery
- Service Charge Recovery in Commercial Premises
- Recovery of Possession
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
If you would like more information about the book or if you have a query relating to commercial property litigation more generally please contact Paul McAndrews at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)20 7421 7959
Paul is an experienced consultant in Goodman Derrick’s Real Estate Dispute Resolution team. Paul specialises in all aspects of property litigation, both residential and commercial, including leasehold enfranchisement, easements, restrictive covenants, business lease renewals and enforcement of leasehold covenants. He works closely with the real estate practitioners in the property department to provide a comprehensive “one-stop” service for property clients in respect of contentious issues.
Goodman Derrick - Real Estate Dispute Resolution
Goodman Derrick’s Real Estate Dispute Resolution team has a wealth of experience in both the commercial and residential property sectors. Our lawyers work closely with the firm’s non-contentious Real Estate group to provide dispute resolution support and assistance when it is required. Our advice is focused on facilitating practical and commercial solutions. The team are recommended for their work by Legal 500.
More information can be found here: http://www.gdlaw.co.uk/site/services/business_services/real_estate_dispute_resolution/
James is Barrister a Tanfield Chambers. Since undertaking pupillage in chambers, James has developed a specialist property practice which encompasses a wide range of areas with a particular emphasis on landlord and tenant disputes.
View James’s profile here: http://www.tanfieldchambers.co.uk/people/james-fieldsend
About Goodman Derrick
- Goodman Derrick LLP is a commercial law firm in the City of London offering best in class expertise across a range of practice areas and a distinctive, client-focussed service.
- The firm is made up of 30 experienced partners managing a team of 90, organised into specialist practice and sector groups.
- Recognised as leading lawyers by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500.
- “The kind of firm that gains your trust and never loses it”, Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession.
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association, a network of independent law firms.
For more information
For more information please contact:
Paul McAndrews, Consultant, Goodman Derrick at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 7421 7959, or
James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, Goodman Derrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)7815 846 124