+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick advises on the sale of London-based Seven Publishing Group
Goodman Derrick has advised London Stock Exchange listed Caledonia Investments Plc, Nova Capital Management Ltd and the in-house legal team at Guardian Media Group Plc on the sale of London-based Seven Publishing Group to C3 Creative Code & Content (an alliance between German media conglomerate Hubert Burda Media and agency KircherBurkhart).
The deal sees Seven, an award-winning international content marketing agency, join forces with C3 to form an international strategic alliance with a client portfolio ranging from Sainsbury’s to Porsche and combined annual turnover of almost €100 million.
Corporate Partner, Edward Hoare, said: “We wish Seven all the best with their new colleagues. I’m sure that the team will continue to produce top content and that the acquisition will present them with more opportunities to grow their business. I was pleased to lead this transaction for the Sellers. It was another opportunity to demonstrate our lawyers’ ability to conclude deals that are complex, multi-party and have an international element. Congratulations to everyone involved.”
The Goodman Derrick team was led by Corporate Partner Edward Hoare and included Corporate Solicitors, Rudy Capildeo and Chris Smith and chartered tax adviser Jane Innes.
- Goodman Derrick’s corporate team of 17 lawyers is known for its commercial approach to delivering client transactions.
- Adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, with an exceptional track-record in the media sector.
- The firm is made up of 32 experienced partners managing a team of 90, organised into specialist practices and sector groups.
- Recognised as leading lawyers by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500.
- “The kind of firm that gains your trust and never loses it.” Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession.
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association.
For more information, please contact James Caulfield on +44 (0)20 7421 7968 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.