+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick LLP is pleased to announce that highly experienced Construction specialist Tim Mould has joined the firm
Goodman Derrick LLP is pleased to announce that highly experienced Construction specialist Tim Mould has joined the firm as a partner. Tim joins from Weightmans LLP where he was a partner and led the London Construction and Engineering Practice Area. Tim will be working closely with the existing team of two construction partners, nine real estate partners and two real estate dispute resolution partners.
Tim specialises in contentious and non-contentious construction and engineering projects in the UK and internationally. He has acted for employers, contractors, consultants, insurers and sureties. Tim will be joined by Solicitor, Kieran Fano.
John Wright, Head of Goodman Derrick’s Construction Group commented: “We are delighted that Tim has chosen to join Goodman Derrick. He is a well known and highly regarded player in the Construction field and his knowledge and expertise will boost the firm’s already impressive offering in this expanding area. Tim will be joining a team that advises clients on projects of any size and complexity.”
Tim Mould commented: “I am very pleased to be joining Goodman Derrick at such a vibrant time for the market. Their strength in depth in the construction and real estate teams makes this an exciting prospect for me and I am looking forward to contributing to the excellent platform they have.”
Goodman Derrick LLP
- Goodman Derrick is a leading commercial law firm in the City of London
- We are recognised for providing high quality legal advice across a range of practice areas and for our distinctive, client-focused service
- The strong cross-departmental construction group provides contentious and non-contentious services to property owners, developers, contractors and consultants
- “The kind of firm that gains your trust and never loses it.” Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession
- A firm of 32 experienced partners managing a team of 90
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association, a network of independent law firms
For more information
John Wright, Head of Construction, Goodman Derrick LLP at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 7404 0606
James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, Goodman Derrick LLP at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)7815 846 124