+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick acts for leading energy and commodity price reporting agency Argus Media on its acquisition of Oleochem Analytics
Goodman Derrick LLP has represented leading energy and commodity price reporting agency Argus Media on its acquisition of Oleochem Analytics. Oleochem is a provider of renewable chemicals market information, providing price assessments, market intelligence, news, and analytics for the global oleochemical and pine chemical markets.
Argus Media, an independent media organisation with approximately 1,100 staff, is headquartered in London and has 26 offices in the world’s principal commodity trading and production centres. Argus produces price assessments and analysis of international energy and other commodity markets and offers bespoke consulting services and industry-leading conferences.
Argus Media chairman and chief executive Adrian Binks said:
"Oleochem Analytics is an excellent extension to our coverage of renewables and complements Argus' growth strategy. With its high-quality products and favourable market tailwinds, it has attracted a very impressive customer base. We are pleased to add market experts with unparalleled sector expertise to our team and further expand our chemicals coverage."
Paul Webb commented:
“We were delighted to act for Argus Media on this transaction which extends Argus’ reach into a broader renewable chemicals market. The cross border nature meant that we worked closely with Spanish counsel (ECIJA) and with the Argus in-house legal team to ensure that completion occurred on schedule.”
James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, +44 (0)20 7421 7968, email@example.com
Goodman Derrick LLP
- A London law firm focused on delivering an exceptional service to ambitious businesses and entrepreneurs
- A corporate adviser to a wide-range of listed, national and international businesses, including many household names, providing highly-regarded M&A and Capital Markets representation
- Our recent corporate track record is available here
- Recognised as a Top 10 UK Firm for client service in The Legal 500’s Client Service Awards 2019
- Recommended as a leading law firm in key practices by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500