+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Charlotte Coyle and Lilly Whale to speak at Intergen 2020
From 30 November a multitude of speakers will aim to provide an immersive three-day virtual event experience aimed at educating and engaging professional advisers on intergenerational wealth, tax and estate planning.
Key themes to be discussed will include:
- legalities and realities of estate planning advice for blended families
- financial and emotional considerations and implications
- perceptions on money, spending, saving and investing for different generations
Speakers include Baronness Sally Greengross, Dr Jonathan Cribb of the Institute of Fiscal Studies, Chris Budd of Initiative for Financial Wellbeing, and Dr Eliza Filby amongst many others.
To find out more about this invitation only event please click here.
- 20 partners leading a team of over 100
- Recognised as a Top 10 UK Firm for client service in The Legal 500’s Client Service Awards 2019
- Tax, Trusts and Estate Planning at Goodman Derrick
- Recommended across the board as a leading law firm in key practices by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500
- An adviser to FTSE companies, national and international businesses, including many household names