+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick strengthens its Construction team as Laughlan Steer joins the firm
Goodman Derrick LLP is pleased to announce that Laughlan Steer has joined the firm, further strengthening its City-based Construction law service.
Head of Construction, Richard Bailey, commented:
“We are extremely pleased to have Laughlan join us at this challenging yet exciting time. He is a great addition to our growing construction team at Goodman Derrick and further strengthens our team.”
As part of Goodman Derrick’s highly regarded construction team Laughlan will provide specialist dispute avoidance/resolution advice and non-contentious advice to an array of construction clients, including employers, architects, contractors and sub-contractors.
“I’m delighted to have joined the firm and look forward to introducing our market leading team to my contacts and clients.”
For further information
Richard Bailey, Head of Construction, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0)7971 418 051
Laughlan Steer, Associate, Construction, email@example.com, +44 (0)7595 086 976
James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0)7815 846 124
Goodman Derrick LLP
Goodman Derrick is a leading commercial law firm in the City of London.
We are recognised for providing first class legal advice across a range of practice areas and for our distinctive, client-focused service.
Our distinction lies in our ability to:
- Align ourselves with our clients and their objectives
- Win and maintain our clients’ trust
- Deliver the right answers in the right way
- Our construction team is recognised in both The Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners for its contentious and non-contentious construction law service
- The Legal 500 noted that: “Goodman Derrick LLP's contentious construction practitioners are active on adjudications, litigation and ICC arbitrations, providing the full range of dispute resolution services to clients”, and “Goodman Derrick LLP possesses 'a finely tuned practice, covering all aspects of the market.' It is led by Richard Bailey who is 'peerless in giving sound advice' to developers, major contractors and sub-contractors on matters such as the construction of sports stadiums, data centres and residential developments.’”
- Goodman Derrick is a City of London law firm with international capability offering a wide breadth of commercial and private client legal services
- 25 partners lead a team of over 90
- The firm was recognised as a Top 10 UK Firm for client service in The Legal 500’s Client Service Awards 2019
- An adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, including many household names
- A member of Legal Netlink, a network of independent medium-sized law firms, please see our international page for more information