+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick's Corporate Team advises Cantor Fitzgerald Europe on £5m Placing
Goodman Derrick has advised Cantor Fitzgerald Europe as nomad and broker to Pressure Technologies Plc, the AIM-quoted specialist engineering company which designs and manufactures pressure systems for the global energy, defence and industrial gases markets, in relation its £5m fundraising. The institutional placing was undertaken by way of an accelerated bookbuild process and is conditional upon shareholder approval.
The Goodman Derrick Capital Markets team was led by Partner Joanna Higton, with support from newly appointed Corporate Solicitor, Richard Pull.
Goodman Derrick LLP
- The firm's corporate team of 18 lawyers is known for its commercial approach to delivering client transactions.
- Adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, with an exceptional track-record.
- The firm is made up of 32 experienced partners managing a team of 100, organised into specialist practices and sector groups.
- Recognised as leading lawyers by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500.
- “The kind of firm that gains your trust and never loses it.” Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession.
If you require any further information please contact:
James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, Goodman Derrick at email@example.com or on +44 (0)7815 846 124.