+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick strengthens its Dispute Resolution partner team as Dan Dodman joins the firm
Goodman Derrick LLP is pleased to announce that Daniel Dodman has joined the firm as partner, further strengthening its City-based Dispute Resolution and Litigation service.
Edward Hoare, senior partner at Goodman Derrick commented:
“Dan is a commercially switched on litigator who has very strong experience of high value and complex cases. We’re very pleased that he has chosen to join the team and look forward to introducing him to our clients.”
Dan is a litigator with a wealth of experience in high profile, high value cases in both the commercial litigation and financial regulation sectors. He acts on a broad range of disputes, both nationally and internationally for corporate, high net worth individual and institutional clients. In the commercial sphere, Dan regularly acts in respect of shareholder/company disputes and in relation to allegations of fraud. In the regulatory environment, Dan has experience of addressing FCA and SFO investigations in respect of money laundering and bribery issues.
Dan’s experience is international and he has worked on cases involving entities from Switzerland, Russia, Dubai, Jamaica, Canada, the BVI, Kazakhstan and the USA (amongst others).
“Goodman Derrick and the dispute resolution team have a strong reputation for providing top City expertise with partner-driven service levels. The firm's recent top 10 position in the national Legal 500 Client Service Awards speaks volumes as to their commitment in putting client interests first. I’m delighted to have joined the firm.”
Goodman Derrick LLP
- Goodman Derrick is a City of London law firm with international capability
- 30 partners leading a team of over 100
- Recognised as a Top 10 UK Firm for client service in The Legal 500’s Client Service Awards 2019
- Recommended as a leading law firm in key practices by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500
- An adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, including many household names
- Founded in 1954 by Lord Goodman and established as a limited liability partnership in 2006
For more information
James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, firstname.lastname@example.org, +44 (0)20 7421 7968