+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick's Capital Markets team advise Freshwater plc
Goodman Derrick’s Capital Markets team has advised Freshwater plc on the recommended offer for its entire issued share capital by Raglan House Holdings Limited
Freshwater is an independent communications consultancy with more than 50 staff based in Cardiff and London. The consultancy will continue to provide clients with a range of services on a multi-channel basis. It also has a conference business, trading as Waterfront, which organises specialist events aimed at the transport, energy, planning and infrastructure sectors.
Corporate partner and lead lawyer, Dominic Prentis, commented:
“We were very pleased to have acted for Freshwater plc which is now well placed to enhance its specialist expertise and to increase its market share in priority sectors.”
Goodman Derrick - Capital Markets
Goodman Derrick’s capital markets team have considerable experience of advising clients listed on the main market and quoted on the AIM market of the London Stock Exchange as well as the NEX exchange, acting for issuers, brokers, nominated advisers, and investors.
Advice is provided in relation to markets transactions, ongoing listing requirements including advising on market rules, corporate governance, AGMs, market abuse, and general corporate law matters.
Transaction expertise includes IPOs, secondary offerings, rights issues, reverse takeovers, capital restructurings and group reorganisations.
EGR Corporate Broking Limited, an appointed representative of EGR Broking Limited, acted exclusively for Freshwater
Cattaneo Corporate Finance Solutions Limited acted exclusively as financial adviser to Raglan
Goodman Derrick LLP
- Goodman Derrick is a leading commercial law firm in the City of London
- We are recognised for providing high quality legal advice across a range of practice areas and for our distinctive, client-focused service
- Recommended across the board in Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession
- A firm of 35 experienced partners managing a team of 100
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association, a network of independent law firms
James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, Goodman Derrick, +44 (0)20 7421 7968 or email@example.com