+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Are you preparing your company board for an exit?
Please join fellow company directors for a morning of networking, discussion and talks to help you prepare for a company exit and maximise the value in your business.
Our event - hosted in partnership with Bluebox Corporate Finance and In Touch Networks - will explore how company boards can systematically prepare for sale so that value is maximised and the highest possible return is achieved.
Following talks from Bluebox and Goodman Derrick's Corporate team Melissa Foux, a highly experienced Finance Director, will be sharing her experiences. Melissa has held appointments on various boards including on GU’s, during their highly successful sale process.
- Is your Board ready to sell?
- Why do most business sale processes collapse?
- What will an acquirer attribute value to?
- How will acquirers value the business?
- What is due diligence and how can you help a Board to prepare?
- What are the key stages in a sale process?
- Expert’s view from an FD Perspective: Melissa Foux
The event will take place at Goodman Derrick’s office with contributions from:
- Goodman Derrick’s Corporate team
- Paul Herman, CEO and Founder of Bluebox
- Melissa Foux from Epic Diary, formally of GU & CSC
Wednesday 28th November 2018
8:15 - 9:00 - registration and coffee
9:00 - 11:30 - talks, Q&A and coffee break
11:30 - close
Goodman Derrick, 10 St Bride Street London EC4A 4AD
Event and press enquiries
Please email James Caulfield, Head of Business Development at Goodman Derrick, using firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)20 7421 7968.