+44 (0)20 7404 0606
'What must tech clusters outside London do to thrive?' London Tech Week event at Goodman Derrick
Goodman Derrick's technology group will be hosting an event as part of London Tech Week to explore the challenges facing technology clusters outside of the capital.
The event will take place from 12:00pm to 14:00pm on Monday 15th June at Goodman Derrick's office at 10 St Bride Street, London EC4A 4AD.
The panel of senior technology leaders includes:
Emma Swift, Entrepreneur Relations Manager, TechCityUK and co-Author of Tech Nation
Paul Smith, Managing Director, Ignite100 (one of Europe's largest accelerators, based in Newcastle) and CyLon (Europe's first cyber security accelerator)
Richard Young, Director, British Venture Capital Association Manchester
The event has been organised by Ibrahim Maiga, visiting fellow at the Centre for Innovation Management Research, Birkbeck, University of London and director at the Birkbeck Enterprise Hub.
12:00pm - Registration and welcome
12:15pm - Panel discussion, chaired by Sureyya Cansoy, Director of Tech for Business & Consumer, techUK
13:00pm - Q&A
13:30pm - Networking
14:00pm - Close
Delegates number for this event are restricted, please register to attend at the following link:
London Tech Week
London Technology Week is a week of face-to-face events celebrating London’s global position as a hotbed of tech innovation, business successes, entrepreneurship and creative talent.
Goodman Derrick Technology
- Goodman Derrick's technology group advises a wide range of technology-focused businesses, including those in information technology, digital media, cleantech, biotechnology and other life sciences.
- The firm is made up of 31 experienced partners managing a team of 90, organised into specialist practices and sector groups.
- Adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, including many household names.
- Recognised as leading lawyers by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500.
- “The kind of firm that gains your trust and never loses it.” Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession.
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association