+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Tribunal Process Pitfalls and How to Avoid Them
Please join us for our employment law workshop on Thursday 29 November which will address common pitfalls in the employment tribunal process, show you how to put yourself in a strong position to defend claims and identify the practical lessons to be taken from case law.
Did you know that since employment tribunal fees were abolished:
- ACAS has reported that it is receiving around 500 more early conciliation notices per week
- The Ministry of Justice has reported that employment tribunal claims have increased by 90%
This is your opportunity to take advantage of Goodman Derrick’s team of employment law experts in a practical session which will cover:
- The ACAS early conciliation process
- Steps on receipt of a claim
- Practical points on preparing your defence
- Evidential requirements: documents and witnesses
- A case study to guide you through the process in a practical way
- Tips to take from the tribunals: what are the judgments saying about procedural points
- A practical look at what you can do to put yourself in a strong position to defend employment claims
Who should attend?
- Human Resources managers & advisers
- Those with responsibility for HR/employment issues in the workplace
If that wasn't enough, on 7 March 2019 we will be holding a mock employment tribunal workshop to give you practical guidance on how to deal with employment litigation should you find yourself in the unfortunate position of defending a claim.
To RSVP please contact Jack Osbon.
Goodman Derrick LLP
Goodman Derrick is a leading commercial law firm in the City of London. We are recognised for providing high quality legal advice across a range of practice areas and for our distinctive, client-focused service.
- 34 partners leading a team of over 90
- A recognised adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, including many household names
- Recommended as a leading law firm in key practices by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500
- A founder member of Legal Netlink Alliance, please see the international section of our website for more information
- Founded in 1954 by Lord Goodman and established as a limited liability partnership in 2006