+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Maximise the future - how will your construction business emerge stronger for what happens next? Our construction webinar will help you plan.
We are all operating in challenging times. The “new normal” has changed construction, with disruption and delay around every corner. Now is the time to harness what you have learnt to accelerate your business.
How will your business emerge stronger and better prepared for what happens next?
How can you collaborate more effectively to avoid relationship breakdown and costly tribunals?
Our webinar and Q&A will bring together construction experts from Goodman Derrick and Ankura to discuss:
- Your contracts – how will they help
- Onsite practicalities – social distancing, health and safety, security and managing friction points
- Risk, pricing, acceleration and delay
- Preparing for a claim with a forensic approach to record keeping and data capture
- Innovations that will move your business forward
- Your questions
The webinar will take place on Thursday 11 June at 11am
Please register by clicking here. (Event has ended)
We are keen to directly address your concerns, please provide any questions in advance to email@example.com. We will answer these questions anonymously by default, if you want to be named please let us know in your email. We will also provide plenty of time for Q&A at the end of the session.
Our expert panel will be made up of:
- Richard Bailey, Head of Construction, Engineering and International Arbitration, Goodman Derrick LLP
- Kieran Fano, Senior Associate, Construction, Engineering and International Arbitration, Goodman Derrick LLP
- Shane Nash, Quantum Expert, Construction Disputes & Advisory, Ankura
- David Savage, Delay Expert, Construction Disputes & Advisory, Ankura
- The session will be chaired by Robert Jones, Construction Disputes & Advisory, Ankura, London.
About Goodman Derrick - Construction
Goodman Derrick has a strong cross-departmental Construction Group that provides contentious and non-contentious advice to property owners, developers, contractors and consultants, the group:
- provides a comprehensive construction law service, from project beginning to end
- draws on its knowledge of the construction industry, built up over many years
- works extensively in the UK and internationally
- takes pride in its ability to offer practical and commercially sound solutions
Ankura is a business advisory firm defined by HOW we solve challenges. Whether a client is facing an immediate business challenge, trying to increase the value of their company or protect against future risks, Ankura designs, develops, and executes tailored solutions by assembling the right combination of expertise. We build on this experience with every case, client, and situation, collaborating to create innovative, customized solutions, and strategies designed for today’s ever-changing business environment. At Ankura, we know that collaboration drives results.