+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick's construction law webinar with Ankura is now available to view
Richard Bailey and Kieran Fano of Goodman Derrick's specialist construction law team based in London, teamed up with Rob Jones, David Savage and Shane Nash of Ankura, to present Manage the present, maximise the future, a practical discussion on how to deal with major events on construction projects.
Key themes discussed included:
- Your contracts – how will they help?
- Onsite practicalities – social distancing, health and safety, security and managing friction points
- Risk, pricing, acceleration and delay
- Preparing for a claim with a forensic approach to record keeping and data capture
- Innovations that will move your business forward
The webinar recording is now available to view on our YouTube Channel.
About Goodman Derrick - Construction
Goodman Derrick has a strong cross-departmental Construction Group that provides contentious and non-contentious advice to property owners, developers, contractors and consultants, the group:
- provides a comprehensive construction law service, from project beginning to end
- draws on its knowledge of the construction industry, built up over many years
- works extensively in the UK and internationally
- takes pride in its ability to offer practical and commercially sound solutions
Please contact James Caulfield, Head of Business Development at Goodman Derrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)7815 846124.