+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick host FORA's Real Estate Investing: Working with Far Eastern Clients
Goodman Derrick hosted the latest Family Office Real Estate Advisers (FORA) panel evening on Real Estate Investing: Working with Far Eastern Clients. Over 70 guests from the real estate sector attended and heard the panel speak enthusiastically on investment in the Far East on a highly successful evening.
On the panel were keynote speakers Ollie Shaw, Asiability, Neil Palmer, Bejalo Real Estate Partners, Michael Shaw, Squire Patton Boggs, and Monica Lin, Hywin Wealth.
Simon Mapstone, Partner in the Real Estate team at Goodman Derrick, commented:
“We are very happy to support FORA and enjoyed the talks from the panel on Far Eastern investment in the real estate sector. It was greatly attended and very well received by all those in the room.”
Family Office Real Estate Advisers (FORA)
Family Office Real Estate Advisers (FORA) is a network for Professional Real Estate Advisers who clients are principally family offices and UHNW clients. The purpose of FORA is:
- To create a community for Family Office Real Estate Advisers to meet their needs
- To improve the services provided to Family Office Real Estate Advisers, Family Offices and UHNW individuals internationally by exchanging best practice
- To provide a forum for communication of best practice between Family Office Real Estate Advisers
- To help best inform Single Family Offices of the leading Real Estate Advisers
- To improve public understanding of Family Offices and create a better environment for Family Offices.
Goodman Derrick LLP
- A leading commercial law firm in the City of London with 31 experienced partners managing a team of 90, organised into specialist practices and sector groups.
- Recognised as leading lawyers by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500.
- “The kind of firm that gains your trust and never loses it.” Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession.
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association.
For more information, please contact James Caulfield on +44 (0)20 7421 7968 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.