+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick host social media strategy seminar
In partnership with Martin Thomas, author of the Financial Times Guide to Social Media Strategy, Goodman Derrick recently hosted a hugely successful social media strategy seminar on the many legal, regulatory and reputational challenges that have been created by the use of social media by employees and senior managers. His chapter on risk management features expert advice from Goodman Derrick's Employment Team.
A follow up paper, summarising key topics on employment issues, is now available to download here.
If you would like to learn more about the book further details can be found here.
If you would like to attend future Goodman Derrick events please sign up to our mailing list here.
For further information
Goodman Derrick LLP
- Goodman Derrick is a leading commercial law firm in the City of London
- We are recognised for providing high quality legal advice across a range of practice areas and for our distinctive, client-focused service
- Recommended across the board in Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession
- A firm of 34 experienced partners managing a team of 100
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association, a network of independent law firms