+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick participate in LMS People in Practice Conference 2019
Goodman Derrick participated in the recent Law Society Law Management Section’s People in Practice conference 2019. Alison Downie, Employment Partner with Goodman Derrick LLP and LMS Executive member, chaired and spoke at the conference, sharing the platform along with many impressive speakers throughout the day.
Key themes from this year included behaviour and culture in the workplace, with Alison Downie predicting more claims for harassment and other grievances in the wake of #MeToo. Flexible working, wellbeing, and artificial intelligence use in law firms were also highlighted.
A full report of the conference is published today by The Law Society Gazette here.
Goodman Derrick LLP
- Goodman Derrick is a leading commercial law firm in the City of London
- We are recognised for providing high quality legal advice across a range of practice areas and for our distinctive, client-focused service
- Recommended across the board in Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession
- A firm of 35 experienced partners managing a team of 100
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association, a network of independent law firms
If you require any further information please contact:
Alison Downie, Employment Partner, Goodman Derrick LLP at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 7421 7960.