+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick promote Clare Gilroy-Scott to partner
City of London law firm Goodman Derrick is very pleased to announce that Clare Gilroy-Scott has been promoted to the firm's partnership. Clare is a very experienced employment lawyer with particular knowledge of the recruitment sector, and has responsibility for the Recruitment Sector Group at Goodman Derrick.
Clare specialises in advice on HR strategy, holiday pay, contracts, policies and procedures, redundancy & restructuring, dismissals & settlement agreements and the application of TUPE. Clare also has specialist expertise in dealing with legal issues faced by the recruitment sector.
Clare's full profile can be viewed here.
Head of Employment at Goodman Derrick, Alexandra Bonner commented:- “I am delighted that Clare has been promoted to partner. Clare joined the firm as a trainee and has established herself as a key member of the employment team. I am sure that Clare will continue to make a valuable contribution to the firm in her new role.”
Clare added:“I am so pleased to be continuing my career with Goodman Derrick LLP as a partner. I have really enjoyed working as part of the Employment Team and developing our recruitment sector practice over the years and I look forward to continuing this work in my new role.”
Goodman Derrick LLP
Goodman Derrick is a leading commercial law firm in the City of London.
We are recognised for providing high quality legal advice across a range of practice areas and for our distinctive, client-focused service.
- 30 partners leading a team of over 90
- A recognised adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, including many household names
- Recommended as a leading law firm in key practices by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500
- A founder member of Legal Netlink Alliance, please see the international section of our website for more information
- Founded in 1954 by Lord Goodman and established as a limited liability partnership in 2006
For more information
James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, Goodman Derrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)7815 846 124