+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Directors Duties explained - our podcast guides are available now
Following on from our successful Directors Duties seminar, we have provided a series of guides to swiftly explain the numerous legal duties imposed on company directors and their potentially very serious and expensive implications.
Part one is an overview of what the duties of a director are; part two is a case law example; and part three looks at mitigating risk through indemnities and insurance.
To listen to the podcasts please use the links below.
For further information
Goodman Derrick LLP
- Goodman Derrick is a leading commercial law firm in the City of London
- We are recognised for providing high quality legal advice across a range of practice areas and for our distinctive, client-focused service
- Recommended across the board in Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession
- A firm of 34 experienced partners managing a team of 100
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association, a network of independent law firms