+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Getting in shape seminar - prepare your company and its directors for uncertain trading
Goodman Derrick have joined forces with the Restructuring team at MHA MacIntyre Hudson to host a client seminar on Wednesday 25th September.
The evening will provide delegates with practical tips to help them deal with uncertain trading conditions, including how to:
- Spot early warning signs
- Define risks
- Take appropriate actions.
Short talks will be provided by the two highly experienced professional teams, with plenty of time for questions before networking on Goodman Derrick's roof terrace.
As a delegate you will:
- Hear from highly experienced professionals
- Have the chance to share experiences and ask questions
- Meet fellow company directors and professionals over drinks and canapes
Goodman Derrick’s Dispute Resolution team provide commercial and practical dispute advice and have developed very long-standing experience of helping clients who are in a recovery phase.
The Restructuring & Recovery team at MHA MacIntyre Hudson advise their clients to help them construct plans to ensure business survival.
Date Wednesday 25 September
Time 18:00 - 21:00
Venue Goodman Derrick LLP, 10 St Bride Street, London, EC4A 4AD
Please complete our short registration form here.
If you would like any further information about this event please contact Jack Osbon on email@example.com or (0)20 7421 7996.
18:30 Directors: types of director, their duties, how the duties change on insolvency and means of protection
Nigel Adams, Partner & Jonathan Cole, Senior Associate, Goodman Derrick
18:45 Solvent? Insolvent? Benefits of seeking early advice
Georgina Eason, Partner, MHA MacIntryre Hudson
19:00 Practical steps: reviewing contracts with external suppliers, customers and key hires
Richard Pull, Senior Associate, Goodman Derrick
19:30 Drinks and canapes on the roof terrace
Goodman Derrick LLP
- 32 partners leading a team of over 100
- Recognised as a Top 10 UK Firm for client service in The Legal 500’s Client Service Awards 2019
- Recommended as a leading law firm in key practices by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500
- An adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, including many household names
- A member of Legal Netlink, a network of independent medium-sized law firms, please see our international page for more information
- Founded in 1954 by Lord Goodman and established as a limited liability partnership in 2006