+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick advises on CCL sale to Hertz
Goodman Derrick has advised the shareholders of CCL Vehicle Rentals Ltd in respect of the sale of the company (for an undisclosed amount) to multinational car rental company Hertz.
CCL provides vehicle replacement and accident management services to the authorised hire and credit hire markets in the UK.
The CCL shareholders included management and outside parties and were led by majority shareholder Steven Tucker, who commented: “This was a major transaction for the members of the shareholder group. We were very pleased to work closely with the Goodman Derrick team who provided great support to us throughout the sale process, in both the structuring and implementation phases.”
Paul Webb, who led the Goodman Derrick team including Heli Italinna, Tanya Shillingford, David Edwards and Alex Barker (corporate) and Katee Dias (employment), commented: “We were delighted to work with the CCL shareholders to ensure a successful sale transaction. The deal is representative of transactions we are increasingly advising on – many with a cross-border aspect requiring creative cross-discipline input.”
Notes to editors:
- Goodman Derrick’s corporate team of 14 lawyers is known for its commercial approach to delivering client transactions.
- The firm is made up of 26 experienced partners managing a team of 80, organised into specialist practices and sector groups.
- Adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, including many household names.
- Recognised as leading lawyers by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500.
- “The kind of firm that gains your trust and never loses it.” Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession 2012.
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association, a network of independent law firms, and associated with Levy & McRae, leading Scottish solicitors.
If you require any further information please contact James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, Goodman Derrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)20 7421 7968.