+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Hotel and Leisure Group to attend the Independent Hotel Show - Olympia West Hall - 30 and 31 October
Goodman Derrick is pleased to be exhibiting at this year’s Independent Hotel Show. Taking place at Olympia West Hall from 30-31st October, the show is the UK’s only dedicated event for the independent, luxury and boutique hotel industry.
Launched in 2012, the show aims to be a one stop shop for luxury and boutique hoteliers, helping them to increase profitability, identify key trends and maximise new ideas. Over 300 exhibitors will be attending, spanning categories such as interior design, technology and software, audio and entertainment and business, legal and finance.
John Roberts, Head of Goodman Derrick’s Hotel and Leisure Group, commented:
‘We are delighted to be exhibiting at the Independent Hotel Show. Goodman Derrick has acted for clients in the hotel sector for many years and we pride ourselves on the clarity of legal advice we are able to provide. We’re looking forward to meeting some of our clients at the show and to meeting others who are active in this exciting sector.”
Connect with Goodman Derrick
The Hotel and Leisure Group will also be publishing a series of legal guides for owners of hotel businesses in the run up to the show. Please visit Goodman Derrick’s LinkedIn page or follow @goodmanderrick for the latest updates. If you would like to receive our guides directly to your inbox then please email James Caulfield at email@example.com with the words “Hotel Updates” in the subject line of your email.
Goodman Derrick will be exhibiting on both days of the show at stand IH213.
About Goodman Derrick’s Hotel and Leisure Group
Goodman Derrick’s Hotel and Leisure Group advises clients in relation to:
- Corporate - major acquisitions for hotel and leisure companies, including pre-contract due diligence, advice on the structure of the deal, negotiating the acquisition contract and advice on the financing of the acquisition
- Commercial – including supply agreements, venue hire agreements and consultancy agreements.
- Employment – advice on day to day issues that arise when running a people oriented business, and on issues that arise during the course of a sale or purchase of a business
- Real Estate – advising clients on a variety of property-related matters, including the acquisition or disposal of freehold and leasehold premises and the many other aspects of property ownership and occupation.
- Licensing - advising hotel and leisure companies on licensing matters, from the grant or variation of premises licences through to obtaining special treatment licences for in-house spas and treatment rooms.
- Dispute Resolution - involving the courts or alternative remedies such as structured negotiation, arbitration or mediation.
For more information about Goodman Derrick’s Hotel and Leisure Group, please visit www.gdlaw.co.uk or please contact either John Roberts at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0207 404 0606, or James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, at email@example.com or on 020 7421 7968.