+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick advises Outmatch, a leading talent intelligence platform, on its purchase of recruitment automation platform, LaunchPad.
Goodman Derrick’s corporate team has advised Outmatch, a portfolio company of US private equity firm, Rubicon Technology Partners, on its acquisition of UK based LaunchPad. The purchase combines Outmatch’s data driven analytics and LaunchPad’s state-of-the-art automation and AI to create a new market leading talent selection platform which will maximise the efficiency and transparency of the hiring process resulting in faster and better hiring decisions informed by data-backed insights.
Goodman Derrick’s team was led by corporate partner and Goodman Derrick’s Senior Partner, Ed Hoare, who commented:
“We were delighted to represent Rubicon Technology Partners and Outmatch alongside their US counsel, Perkins Coie, on the acquisition of LaunchPad. Despite the combined challenges of time differences and remote working, the deal closed exactly on schedule. We now look forward to seeing the great results that the combined capabilities of Outmatch and LaunchPad will surely provide.”
Ed Hoare with Jessica Nugent and Catherine Hayes led the Goodman Derrick deal team which also comprised of Alexandra Bonner, Clare Gilroy-Scott, Paul Herbert, Michelle Waligora, Remy Ormesher and Chris Barkley.
For further information
James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, +44 (0)20 7421 7968, firstname.lastname@example.org
Goodman Derrick LLP
- The Goodman Derrick team was led by experienced partner and head of technology, Paul Webb, assisted by Catherine Hayes, Senior Associate, Corporate.
- 24 partners leading a team of 90
- Recognised as a Top 10 UK Firm for client service in The Legal 500’s Client Service Awards 2019
- Recommended as a leading law firm in key practices by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500
- A corporate adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, including many household names
- Our specialist technology sector team help companies, entrepreneurs and investors realise, protect and commercialise ideas