+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Goodman Derrick's corporate team advise Oxford Metrics PLC on the sale of Yotta Surveying Limited
Goodman Derrick has acted for Oxford Metrics PLC on the sale of its subsidiary Yotta Surveying Limited to Ginger Group, a leading international construction and civil engineering company.
The sale by Oxford Metrics PLC represented a strategic disposal as the group continues to focus on its software and technology services provided to highway authorities.
About Goodman Derrick LLP
- Goodman Derrick's transaction team was led by partner Paul Webb and associates Rachel Hayward (Corporate) and Lara Murrell (Real Estate).
- The firm's corporate team of 15 lawyers is known for its commercial approach to delivering client transactions.
- Adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, with an exceptional track-record in the technology sector.
- The firm is made up of 34 experienced partners managing a team of 100, organised into specialist practices and sector groups.
- Recognised as leading lawyers by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500.
- “The kind of firm that gains your trust and never loses it.” Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession.
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association.
If you require any further information please contact:
Paul Webb, Partner, Corporate, Goodman Derrick at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 7404 0606
James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, Goodman Derrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)7815 846 124