+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Paul Herbert to speak at SCL Event on online harms
Paul Herbert, Head of TMT at Goodman Derrick, is to speak at the Society for Computers and Law webinar on Online Harms on Thursday 29th October 2020.
Chaired by SCL Trustee Patricia Shaw and CEO of Beyond Reach, Paul will be joined by Lorna Woods, Professor of Internet Law at the University of Essex and Kostyantyn Lobov from Harbottle & Lewis LLP.
The key themes of the event will be:
- An overview of the current state of play of the Online Harms initiative
- Compare and contrast with VSP implementation under the AVMSD
- Unintended consequences for non-standard platforms such as gaming
To find out more about this event and to book your place please click here.
Goodman Derrick LLP
- 24 partners leading a team of over 100
- Recognised as a Top 10 UK Firm for client service in The Legal 500’s Client Service Awards 2019
- Recommended as a leading law firm in key practices by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500
- An adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, including many household names
- A member of Legal Netlink, a network of independent medium-sized law firms, please see our international page for more information
- Founded in 1954 by Lord Goodman and established as a limited liability partnership in 2006