+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Experienced Construction Specialist Richard Bailey Joins Goodman Derrick as Partner
Goodman Derrick LLP is very pleased to announce that experienced construction specialist Richard Bailey has joined the firm’s construction team. Richard joins as partner from Fenwick Elliott and he will be working closely with the highly experienced John Wright.
Richard specialises in the resolution of construction and engineering disputes through the courts, arbitration, adjudication and all forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution. Richard is also experienced in a wide range of standard form contracts including all forms of JCT, NEC, PPC 2000 and ICE as well as numerous bespoke forms of contract, including Framework Agreements, EPC, process engineering and PFI Projects.
John Wright, Head of Goodman Derrick’s Construction team commented: “I have known Richard for several years and I am really pleased that he has chosen to join Goodman Derrick and to work with me to grow and develop our construction practice. Richard is passionate about the sector and, amongst many other things, he is Chairman of the Society of Construction Law, Vice-President of the European Society of Construction Law and extremely active in furthering the needs of the construction industry through the use of modern technology.”
Richard said: “I’m delighted to be joining the construction team at Goodman Derrick and I am really looking forward to working closely with John to develop the firm’s already strong construction practice.”
About Goodman Derrick LLP
- Goodman Derrick has a strong cross-departmental construction group providing contentious and non-contentious services to property owners, developers, contractors and consultants
- We provide a seamless construction service for each project working with our clients to achieve agreed objectives
- A firm of 29 experienced partners managing a team of 80, organised into specialist practices and sector groups
- Adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, including many household names
- In the last 5 years, consolidating the firm’s success, 8 new partner hires (plus assistants) and growing rapidly in reputation and profile.
- Recognised as leading lawyers by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500
- “The kind of firm that gains your trust and never loses it” Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association, a network of independent law firms, and associated with Levy & McRae, leading Scottish solicitors
If you require any further information please contact:
John Wright, Head of Construction, Goodman Derrick at email@example.com or on +44 (0)20 7404 0606
James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, Goodman Derrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)7815 846 124