+44 (0)20 7404 0606
Alison Downie Head of Employment to chair the Law Societys Survive and Thrive Law Management Roadshow Wednesday 26 February
Alison Downie, Head of Employment, will chair the Law Society’s Survive and Thrive Law Management London Roadshow for law firms on Wednesday 26 February 2014 from 4pm, the roadshow will be held at the at the Law Society, 113 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1PL.
The roadshow has been designed to assist firms who face an increasingly competitive market in difficult financial times. Topics will include key actions for firms from the perspective of accountants and the banks and a session on strengthening and building a law firm.
Alison will be chairing a panel of experts who include Andrew Allen from Francis Clark, Chris Marston, Head of Professional Practices at Lloyds Bank and Robert Mowbray from Taylor Mowbray.Alison is an Exec Committee Member and former Chair of the Law Society Law Management Section, organisers of the Roadshow seminars around the country.
More details and a booking form, are available by clicking here.
About Goodman Derrick LLP
- Highly experienced team of employment and discrimination lawyers recommended in the national and international editions of the independent legal directories, Chambers and Partners and Legal 500
- Head of Employment Department Alison Downie is a long established UK Leading Individual for both employers and employees in both directories and in Chambers European and Global 2013 editions
- Unusually, the team acts for both employers and employees, plus trade unions, nationally and internationally, giving them expertise from both sides, which enhances their skills
- A firm of 28 experienced partners managing a team of 80, organised into specialist practices and sector groups. Founded by Lord Goodman
- Adviser to FTSE-listed, national and international businesses, including many household names
- In the last 5 years, consolidating the firm’s success, 8 new partner hires (plus assistants) and growing rapidly in reputation and profile.
- Recognised as leading lawyers by the independent guides to the legal profession, Chambers & Partners and Legal 500
- “The kind of firm that gains your trust and never loses it” Chambers and Partners Guide to the Legal Profession 2012
- A member of the worldwide Legal Netlink Association, a network of independent law firms, and associated with Levy & McRae, leading Scottish solicitors
If you require any further information please contact:
Alison Downie, Head of Employment, Goodman Derrick at firstname.lastname@example.org or on +44 (0)20 7404 0606
James Caulfield, Head of Business Development, Goodman Derrick at email@example.com or on +44 (0)7815 846 124