+44 (0)20 7404 0606
After completing her undergraduate degree in Government, Strategy and Diplomacy at the Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya (IDC), a university in Israel, Amalia did her masters in International Security and Terrorism at the University of Nottingham. After this, Amalia studied the GDL and LPC at BPP in Holborn. Amalia subsequently began her training contract at Gherson, which consists of her doing a six month secondment at Goodman Derrick.
- 2017-2019 – BPP University
- 2016-2017 – University of Nottingham
- 2015-2016 – Science Po Aix, France (Semester abroad)
- 2013-2016 – Interdisciplinary Center Herzliya, Israel
- 2011-2013 – University College School
- 2006-2011 – Queenswood School
Out of the office
In her spare time Amalia enjoys cooking, restaurant hunting and travelling (she visited Brazil and Canada this past summer).